Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Recent Obcession With Chevron Paper

Ever since I found amazing printable papers from Mel Stampz I have been using them everywhere!

Here are some of my projects!
(Made to be placed in 8x10 frame and used with dry erase marker.)

(Made to be placed in 8x10 frame and used with dry erase marker.)

(Made to be placed in 5x7 frame and used with dry erase marker.)


 (Made to be placed in 5x7 frame and used with dry erase marker.)

Please feel free to save and print these for personal use!
If you'd like them customized, please let me know and I would be happy to make something special just for you!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I like the idea of a dry erase version in a frame...will have to try that. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Sherry! These work great for us. I recently created a menu planner that I put in a plastic page protector and hung on the fridge with little adhesive magnets. So far, they're working great! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete